Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio - Gallerie full height

edited March 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 19
I have a "Brick" start site and love it but I also need a ( portfolio site ) with my different albums in "Full Height Gallery" - pls help don't know how it works? do you have any video tutorials?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

We have online documentation: http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_album_add_new_album
    While creating new Album in option Theme you just select Full instead of bricks
    Read more http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_album_add_new_album

With regards.
    ok thank you :-) i will try that!! just on other thing, i cannot change the favicon, like your description - the html (header) is not changeable - so i can not save any changes?
  • AirAir
    aboutface said: the html (header) is not changeable
    You see such info somewhere?
    Anyway it is rather FTP problem, cause you can edit any file you want, and we can't block it:-)

With regards.
    is it possible to reorder the Brick-Gallery? and if how?
  • AirAir
    You can drag & drop each item in gallery. Something like here

With regards.
    Hi again - one more - but first THANK YOU SO MUCH for your HELP! to drag&drop pictures was clear - I meant the album list itself :-) ---- but I am still working on my first problem - to create a Gallery with a full with slider ( as you can see on my web sit aboutface.at ) the only album I can do is to click on my brick @the start site to get a small slider - I could not figure out any possibilities to create a full with slider as seen on http://hypershot.theme.apollo13.eu/album/mixed-grid/ you have to click on a picture to see what I mean ( no header and no footer! and this X to close on the top of page ).... either I can not create a separate Album/Gallery list (see under portfolio: beauty,....)
    THXS :-)
  • AirAir
    Hello

What you have on your page is Albums list in bricks mode layout. When you click on any picture you go to single album in Slider mode layout.

What you linked in our demo is single album in bricks mode layout, and when you click on any picture you open this same single album in lightbox and can view each photo.

I hope you understand difference here:-)

Now you can change all your albums to bricks mode layout just like I explained earlier:
    Air said: While creating new Album in option Theme you just select Full instead of bricks
    Read more http://apollo13.eu/docs/hypershot/#!/adding_album_add_new_album
    With regards.

ok, of course I did read this - and I already have set my Album theme to full :-) but it does not work! there must be a way... but I just can't figure it out! There is no possibility to choose album in Lightbox or something like that....

My wish (but still not working) is my album list in brick mode layout should ---> by clicking on a picture open every single picture in lightbox? I like to present all my Albums and by choosing a picture it should be shown simple (just the pic!) and as big as possible... can you understand what I mean? you see I neeeeeed help.... hope to figure this one out... THXS
    ok I think I got it - I have to make a single album list!!!! but then I can not have several albums with each album names? :-(
  • AirAir
    edited March 2014 Posts: 10,970
    I think we have here misconception:-)

Albums list - it is collection of Albums

Album(single album) - it is collection of photos/videos.
    You can have Album in variant bricks or Slider.

It same system like blog and single post - blog is collection of posts:-)
    If you understand this hierarchy and check again what we show is possible on our demo(s) then I think you will get what you can achieve:-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi Air,
    blog comment is not working - you can see the comment box and even write a comment but it does not work / not send??? so no comment can be made??? do you have any idea what the problem is????
  • AirAir
    Hello

Is this topic about comments? No? So please start new one - read more here.
    What with all those multiple question marks in one question?

With regards.
    this means i am lost :-)
  • AirAir
    ;-)
    i did start a new topic hopefully someone can help :-) ähm and i did see that you did allready help someone with the favicon - so this would be great if you could modify mine too - because my editor is not writeable.
    icon.png

THANKS!!! - multiple ( ! ) because i am thankful ;-)

second problem, since a few days i get a lot of spam mails from the contact form - my si captcha does not show up in contact form?
  • AirAir
    aboutface - please start new topic about new case, as I said before. Or continue topics that are on same subject(like in case favicon). It makes work easier and also people can easier find related topic.

With regards.