Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with Album->Multiupload and Enhanced Media Library

edited June 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 9
Hi Folks,

I have WP 3.9.1
Enhanced Media Library 1.05
and a brandnew Hypershot 1.8.1

Heres the issue, Enhanced media Library adds the possibility to categorize the media you upload ( eg. Fotos.. ) now, this functionality is only interesting as long as I can "filter" by category while adding images to a page or an album.
When I go to any page and click on "add media" switch to the "Media Library" the custom fields from the Enhanced Media Library appear, so I can filter my pictures by category... works like a dream...
When I add a new album and use the buttons provided by hypershot "Select/Upload Many Images" or "Add next image" and switch to the "Media Library" tab these extra options don't appear... Pain in the... ^^
Well anyways. Could you guys please point me in the right direction to solve this? Can I somehow switch the "a13-multi-upload" button which is displayed there by the Standard Wordpress uploader? Can I somehow add the filtering elements to the id="a13-multi-upload" ? Any sort of advice is really appreciated...
- How can I fine tune the a13-multi-upload to be like the wordpress standard multi upload ( the sidebar is also missing, comparing to the page "add media" one )
- Can I replace the a13-multi-upload with the standard one somehow?

I tried uncommenting the following lines in the multiupload.php (advance/admin)
// // you can use WP's wp_handle_upload() function:
$file = $_FILES['async-upload'];
$status = wp_handle_upload($file, array('test_form'=>false));
//
not working.. but this is too much guesswork for me right now..

Thanks a lot :)

Greetings

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

You ask many redundant question so I will change them to one:
    How to show things that Enhanced Media Library plugin offers in media uploader in Album multi upload part?

Answer: I don't know. I will have to check it and when I will have some knowledge about this plugin I will reply here.

Have a nice day and be patient.

With regards.
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 9
    Hi Air, thanks for your reply, I will try my best to be patient, could you please help me out with the following topics in the meantime (quickie) :

- Which files make up the multiupload part of hypershot theme? Which javascript, ajax etc files are involved in this?

- Do you know of any tutorial describing how to implement simmilar functionality - not related to any specific plugin or so .

This way I could do my own research in the meantime :)

Thanks a lot :) - btw. still loving hypershot! Now heavily customized ^^ with a few database tuning scripts etc...

ps: And thanks for making the question easier :D hahaa I always have difficulty with that :P
    Post edited by Teknix on
  • AirAir
    Hi there

You can start here http://www.webmaster-source.com/2013/02/06/using-the-wordpress-3-5-media-uploader-in-your-plugin-or-theme/

Files in theme:
    advance/admin/multiupload.php
    part in advance/admin/metaboxes.php elseif ( $meta['type'] == 'multi-upload-WP3.5' ) {
    part in js/admin-script.js mu_menage : function(apollo_meta){

Maybe more parts of code, that I don't remeber.

You will have to hold up till I check your case cause in next 48h we are busy with releasing new theme. After this I will get back to this.

With regards.
    Hi Air,

thank you ver ymuch for this valuable information! If I manage to solve the problem I will let you know!

Kind greetings,

Teknix
  • AirAir
    Hello

I have found what have to be done to make it(this plugin) work with our themes. It will be released with newest update(Monday). Thanks for tips!

With regards.
    WOW ! Seriously ? Great dude :) thank you so much because I didn't get anywhere... Couldn't solve the problem!
    Would you mind sharing a "this is what we changed to make the magic work" ;) here?
    Welcome glad you liked the idea of using this plugin with Hypershot! I have integrated some php/mysql stuff into my picture workflow with hypershot which i could also share here if you are interested :)
  • AirAir
    :-)
    I did same thing as explained here http://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-integration-10#post-5077191
    I have added in js/admin-script.js in two places such code:
                            states : [
    new wp.media.controller.Library({
    filterable : 'all'
    })
    ]
    Teknix said: I have integrated some php/mysql stuff into my picture workflow with hypershot which i could also share here if you are interested :)
    Why not:-) If you can please point ideas that you have included in theme(no need for actual code). Thanks:-)

With regards.