Before you ask please READ THIS

Problems section "My Work"

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 18
Good friends days, I have the following problem, I loaded new post in the section "My Work" but when loaded into the website (front-end) do not appear to me, just as I loaded more genres to the same section and not me appear, there are some special settings?

I am 24 post and 6 genera published

If you need access to my site, data transmission and url, I need to fix this urgently
Post edited by Jorge02 on

Comments

Hi,
    I cannot help you without access to your website.
    I need also more details about the post you've added or - if you prefer - just send us admin login and password, but do this via e-mail, not here.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 18
    I sent message with login details, remember my problem is with the "My work" section in the front-end does not show all post and genres
    Post edited by Jorge02 on
    Hello,
    first thing i have found is: you have selected in 'Works list' shortcode 'order by' parameter on 'random' - it's not working correctly, so please select another value, for instance 'fecha'. You will be able to display all Works.

This bug will be fixed in upcoming update.

Now I'm working on genres list, I'll get back to you as soon as I fix it.
    All the Best.
    Ok already made ​​the change, I was checking on some occasions and I repeat the post in the front end when I select a genre, but every post I have just one genre that does this?
    Hello friends, and the problem of duplicate post in the section "My work" is now resolved only continues the problem of not showing all genres, Greetings!
    Greetings friends! continues to have problems with loading the category in the section "Portfolio", create several new categories and even I do not aprecen all, I have 6 categories and 4 appear only I lack to appear 2
    Hello,
    please wait few days until new update (sent today) will show up.
    All the Best.
    It was OK thanks to expected
    Hello,
    there's new update available - filter of Genres is displaying full list, additionally you can use 'random' for 'order by' parameter in Works shortcode (it's bug free).
    All the Best.
    Thank you! this new update where can I find? Themeforest live? or tell me when WP install?
    Hi,
    just download Adamant like you did for the first time.
    All the Best.