Before you ask please READ THIS

Several Questions

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 3
Hi,
I bought Fame few weeks ago.
We work on it since, it's a good template, but we have some questions / or missing some elements.

1) we want to add a widget area on the top of the product, so the filters will no more be on a "side bar" but on a "top bar".. Allow us to display more product (4 per line)... Can you tell me how to do it? I tryed the usual way, (functions.php / page.php) but don't work...

2) On your demo site, when going on a page product list, on rollover of a picture of a product, there is another picture loading (like product front and back)... I didn't find how to do it...

3) We want to have the sidebar (which will become top-bar) to display on page Product list, but not on a Single Product page... For now, when we change option, it goes for all ;(

4) Isn't WPML supposed to be include? Cause for now it's not multilinguale if we don't buy it separatly...

That's all for now, still working on it ;)
Thanks for your help

Comments

Hey,

Found solution for 1) and 3). I use the archive-product.php template.
    Rest is still open

thx
  • AirAir
    Hello

If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

Back to questions:
    1 and 3) I don't know how you did it, but is not available through theme options and some custom work have to be done.

2) Add more then one image for product, and first two will be used for this.

4) No one includes WPML plugin in their theme, cause they(WPML authors) don't have such license for it. WPML team only help making themes WPML ready, so if someone need multi language on site, theme is ready for their plugin. So if you want it, you will have to buy it.

With regards.
    Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
    ok for all your answer, i have fixed all problems for now ;)