Before you ask please READ THIS

different galleries on each page

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 6
Dear support team,

I was wondering if it’s possible to create more than one galleries page with different picture galleries. I want to created 3 pages and each page must have his own specific galleries. I’ve created 5 galleries, but when I assign the “galleries list” template to my pages, is see my 5 created galleries on each of these pages. Is there a way to select Which galleries must been shown on a page?

Thanks for your response
Kind regards,
Nin0

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello Nin0

You will have to assign these galleries to different categories, and then link those categories in your menu - this way you should achieve thing that you need.

Here is link about it http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/adding_galleries but you have to follow almost the same process as explained for works: http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/adding_multiple_works_list_and_genres

Hope that will help you.

With regards.
    Thanks for the quick response. This works fine for me. One small problem however.
    When I created a galleries and assign several images to them, they appear perfect on my site.
    On the bottom of the gallery page, there’s a section called “Gallery Media – Add images/videos”
    There you can find a list of all the images of my gallery. When I click on one off the “show” buttons to see the specifications of the image, click on “hide” (even without making any corrections) and save my page, the image is gone. I can see the line of the image, but the little thumbnail is gone. On the website the image is gone also. Maybe some kind of bug?
    If needed, I can provide access to the admin panel

Kind regards,
    Nin0
  • AirAir
    edited July 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Yes this is bug. Thanks for reporting this, we will release update today. Sorry for problems.

Edit:
    It is waiting for acceptance on ThemeForest.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    No problem, thanks for the quick response

Regards,
    Nin0
    I’m sorry but can i ask you one more question about these galleries?

I’ve managed it to create the pages almost exactly as I wanted it. I created Gallery Categories and used them for my main menu. After that, I’ve created several categories with picturers and assigned a specific category to each of them. For example, when I click on the main menu item (category) “shoes”, it shows me a page with 3 pictures (4 different galleries with the same category) Each image stands for a different kind of shoe: Kids, Men, Women. When I click on “Kids” it shows me a new page with all the images in that gallery. This is perfect, but I was wondering if it is possible to assign a sidebar on that page.?
    In that sidebar, I could install a new custom menu containing the other galleries from the “Shoes” main menu. When using a standard page, I can easily achieve that, but I cannot find a way to do this with a galleries page.
    Any idea if this is possible?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
    Nin0
  • AirAir
    Hello

Unfortunately there is no designed space for sidebar there, so it is not possible.

With regards.