Before you ask please READ THIS

Cart Button Color

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 7
Hey there! I recently purchased the Fame theme and I'm having a lot of fun playing with it, but I'm having some difficulty adjusting the color in the cart button. I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction!

Thanks,
Ray
www.elicitco.com

cart.png
270 x 131 - 2K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

This button can changed in panel here http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/buttons_colors
    This will change however color of all buttons in theme. If you need specific CSS only for this button then I will prepare it for you:-)

With regards.
  • edited July 2014 Posts: 7
    You're AWESOME! Sorry in advance for the noob question regarding that button. Would it be possible for me to actually remove it? I'm going to move the link to the shopping cart to the top bar.

Thank you so much for your help!
    Post edited by RaymondCulbertson on
  • AirAir
    If hiding by CSS is good for you then you can do it by adding this custom CSS:
    .wc-header-cart a.a13-button{
        display: none !important;
    }
    With regards.
  • Thanks for your help! I placed the code in custom css, but I'm not completely sure I've done it correctly. If you could take a look at the site to see what I mean, that would really help. I really appreciate your help.

Ray
    www.elicitco.com
  • AirAir
    Yes you have added it properly, but:
    - you have also some code like this there [featured_products per_page="4" columns="4" orderby="date" order="desc"] - it shouldn't be there.
    - You have somehow broken HTML in this cart, but I have seen that before you made changes in CSS. Have you made any changes in PHP files?

With regards.
  • I think my buddy might have tried to remove the button by going into the editor in wp.. that's when that button started looking funny.
  • AirAir
    So you will have to overwrite changed files with originals from theme installation file. Probably file fame\advance\utilities\woocommerce.php

With regards.
  • I'm feeling pretty embarrassed, now. I tried overwriting the woocommecerce php file, but no success there. Ultimately I ended up reinstalling the theme in an attempt to just get a fresh start, but everything stayed exactly the same as it was before.

Ray
  • AirAir
    When I view it, it looks good now. Maybe you didn't clear browser cache, or have some cache plugins in WP?

With regards.
  • I actually ended up resetting wordpress and starting from scratch. I inputted the code in custom css, but the button still remains. =(
  • AirAir
    Hold up :-) Maybe I didn't understand which part exactly you want to hide. Cause we have hidden button in mini-cart in top right corner. Maybe you wish to hide all that mini cart?

With regards.
  • haha yes, that's exactly what I want to do!
  • AirAir
    Then for pure CSS hide try:
    #wc-header-cart{
    display: none !important;
    }
    With regards.