Before you ask please READ THIS

How to modify category page, for example remove shopping cart

edited July 2014 in Fame Posts: 62
Hi,

I did remove the shopping cart option on the menu and on each product pages with the help of the plugin WooCommerce Catalog Visibility Options. But on the product category page, i see the shopping cart appearing on each product's image link on mouse hover. when I click it adds directly the product to the shopping cart (though I don't have any more a shopping cart) without going to the product page.
So my questions:
1. How can I remove all shopping cart options on product category?
2. Also on the same page how can I modify/choose the second image to be displayed on mouse hover?

Many thanks in advance for the kind help!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello
    coris8 said: Also on the same page how can I modify/choose the second image to be displayed on mouse hover?
    Images used there are the first two images from product. So by changing order of those images you can select which images will be used.
    coris8 said: How can I remove all shopping cart options on product category?
    Please try such change:
    Go to fame\woocommerce\content-product.php line ~94 and remove all this code:

//add to cart
            echo sprintf( '<a href="%s" rel="nofollow" data-product_id="%s" data-product_sku="%s" class="%s product_type_%s" title="%s"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i></a>',
                esc_url( $product->add_to_cart_url() ),
                esc_attr( $product->id ),
                esc_attr( $product->get_sku() ),
                $product->is_purchasable() ? 'add_to_cart_button' : '',
                esc_attr( $product->product_type ),
                esc_html( $product->add_to_cart_text() )
            );
    Hope that helps.

With regards.
    Thank you it helped!