Before you ask please READ THIS

Hide Navigation Bar in Homepage

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 7
Hi,

I want to hide the navigation bar when in the homepage. For Ex: In Demo with Image Slideshow. I want the menu to be hidden on the First Homepage.

When you start to slide the page the navigation header menu should show up.

How can i do that ?

Mainly i want the navigation bar to be hidden when on the first screen i.e homepage. and when you slide / scroll down. it should show up.

Thanks in Advance.

RVN

Comments

Hello RVN,
    in upcomming update there will be a dropping mode for header, stay tuned.
    For now you can purge the 'Offset Containers' parameter in Slider settings, so it'll be full screen - navigation bar will be just below and will not be visibile.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • I want the Nav Bar to be displayed when user scrolls to next section of the homepage.

See in your demo http://adamant.theme2.apollo13.eu/ . the nav bar is at the bottom. and when you scroll down it moves along with the next section until it reaches top.

I just dont want it to be on the Slider section as in the demo. but only when you scroll down it should be visible.

I want the slider to be whole screen without the menu.

Thanks
    surgeon said: For now you can purge the 'Offset Containers' parameter in Slider settings, so it'll be full screen - navigation bar will be just below and will not be visibile.
    perform this action and slider will be on full screen.

screenshot.jpg
    1296 x 650 - 82K
    All the Best.
  • Okay thanks. Got it.

What if i have to use the Video Full Screen instead of Images. Then how to get the nav bar hidden
    In the upcomming update there will be a full_viewport option for row shortcode, so you'll be able to achieve this not only with Revolution Slider .

For now:
    -create new class in 'Custom Style' section of 'Adamant Options' like:
    .full-viewport{min-height: 100vh;}
    - edit row, which you want to be fullscreen, and enter 'full-viewport' into 'Extra class name' field.

should work, try another styles, play with css.
    All the Best.
  • Okay.