Before you ask please READ THIS

Hyperlinks inside pages

edited July 2014 in Adamant Posts: 5
Hello,

I want bigger social icons than the ones used in the theme and linked them the normal way, but it wants to open up the link as a lighbox for some reason?

Also I want to link a specific word in a paragraph to also link to e.g. #aboutus but it doesn't want to save it at all?

Can you please assist.

Thank you.

Regards,
Jhorene

Comments

• edited July 2014 Posts: 1,758
    Hello,
    thank you for reporting this issue. It'll be fixed in upcomming update.

to force your bigger social icon to work - please edit (in text mode) 'Text block' shortcode that contain this icon, and add

class="link_image"

to each anchor (which contain image) you don't want to act as lightbox image.
    So instead of:

<a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/CampbellandCampbellSA">

you should have:

<a target="_blank" href="https://www.facebook.com/CampbellandCampbellSA" class="link_image">

Also you can add class to anchor by clicking on 'image details' while editing 'text block'
    (sorry, can't make screenshot of modal window, you can ignore the image i attached)

second thing:
    jkpvs14 said: Also I want to link a specific word in a paragraph to also link to e.g. #aboutus but it doesn't want to save it at all?
    for now you can't write your own jQuery functionalities, so there's only one way to achieve this:
    edit the paragraph in text mode, wrap entire achor with some html tag that has 'scroll-to' class, like:

<span class="scroll-to"><a title="third" href="#aboutus">Click </a></span>

scr.jpg
    766 x 718 - 38K
    Post edited by surgeon on
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Thank you! It worked perfectly to just edit in the text mode.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!