Before you ask please READ THIS

Multiple Licenses

edited August 2017 in Blame Posts: 9
Hi,
Is there a way that I can download multiple licenses for a theme, instead of having to purchase the theme all over again. My company is in the process of building multiple websites and we like the theme we downloaded from you guys the first time. However, from what I read I'm limited to one website per purchase. Is there a license I can purchase that would cover multiple websites.

Thanks.
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• edited September 2014 Posts: 422
    Hello Ashlees and thank you that you are interested in buying multiple licenses!

Right now there is no such option on the themeforest to buy product with the mutliple licenses, unfortunately you have to buy the theme, one after another but ...

You can use this form: https://support.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and send this question directly to Envato support. They will answer on your doubts.

From what I know, if you want to buy, for example, 100 licenses of one theme they can make one bill without having to buy 100 products on the ThemeForest.

All the Best
    Daniel
    Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer
  • Thank you.