Before you ask please READ THIS

load more button

edited September 2014 in Adamant Posts: 11
After updating to the latest version the load more button on recent posts does not work. is this happening for anyone else?

Comments

Hi!
    Please post an url to your website.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • katelynread.com
    Hello,
    i've tested few things and it seems, that your issue is caused by using Visual Composer to build your posts. And of course this is a bug, which we'll fix in upcoming update.

For now there's only one solution.
    Go to Settings>>Visual Composer>> General Setting and disable Posts in 'Content types' section.
    Next: edit all the posts so they don't have any shortcodes inside their content.
    That should do.
    All the Best.
    FYI - new version of Adamant is available to download from ThemeForest.
    Please refer to http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/adamant/#!/installation_update
    All the Best.
  • thanks. just updated and no change in the load more button. turning visual composer off on posts isn't an option. I'll just show all posts in the recent posts section and turn the load more button off until its resolved. Thanks!
    Hi!.
    As far as we talk about katelynread.com - You did not update antything.
    There's Adamant version 1.4.3 - latest is 1.4.4,
    and there's 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13' plugin version 1.3.2 - latest is 1.3.3.

Please update, we've made this bugfix thanks to You. ;)
    All the Best.
  • I'm sorry to keep being a pain. i downloaded the latest version from themeforest. the changeling says 1.4.4 but when i upload and replace the adamant theme folder via ftp, it still says i have version 1.4.3 installed on the theme details. i've tried multiple times. this definitely isn't my first wordpress site, I know what I'm doing. can't figure this one out :)
  • edited September 2014 Posts: 11
    the style.css still says version 1.4.3 in the version i downloaded too. is it possible theme forest isn't giving me the latest download?
    Post edited by bryanminear on
    Hi,
    I'm deeply sorry - my mistake. I haven't change the version number - that's why update is not working.
    We'll prepare a new package today, I'll inform you via private message.

I'm very sorry for this.
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    there's new and ready to update version of Adamant - this time version number is correct so You will not encounter any problems with updating.
    All the Best.
  • Thank you SO much. Its working perfectly now. Very much appreciate your assistance!