Before you ask please READ THIS

Wordpress 4

edited September 2014 in Airlock Posts: 17
Hello there,

does anybody already tested the theme with wordpress 4?

Regards, lotuz

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello

Wordpress 4 didn't introduce anything critical, so it should work like it worked with 3.8. Unfortunately I don't have test installation for Airlock to check. So you can be first :-)

With regards.
    I was and it is working like a sharm ;)
    Hey Air, didn't hear anything new about the new airlock version, is it put on hold or cancelled?

The sliding effects for the portfolio is not working properly anymore with the new Wordpress 4.4.2. Do you know what is causing this?

You can find a test installation here: http://jm.algo.rith.ms/

Best Regards!
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Airlock theme is long time not supported, so there is no new versions of it, and it is not sell on ThemeForest.

---------------
    About issue:
    I think I know what could be causing this. Try such change:

Go to airlock\advance\apollo13.php line ~672 and change
    wp_enqueue_script('jquery-masonry', TPL_JS . '/jquery.masonry.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), '2.0.11' );
    to
    wp_enqueue_script('a13-jquery-masonry', TPL_JS . '/jquery.masonry.min.js', array( 'jquery' ), '2.0.11' );
    With kind regards.
    Hey Air,

You once asked on this forum whether an airlock 2.0 is of interest. I know, unfortunately, there is no new version. I just was wondering if everything is planned? Otherwise I will need to watch out for a new theme at last.

The solution worked well! Thanks a lot. Does new bugfixes caused the issue? :D

Again, thanks a lot for your help!

Marcus
  • AirAir
    lotuz said: You once asked on this forum whether an airlock 2.0 is of interest. I know, unfortunately, there is no new version. I just was wondering if everything is planned? Otherwise I will need to watch out for a new theme at last.
    Yes, that is true, we asked about making new Airlock. Unfortunately support forum is not best place to collect such information, and finally we had 3 or 4 people interested :-) To be honest, I would love to remake Airlock theme, with adding responsive design to it, and many more features that we developed in our other themes. However economics don't let us do that.

In two, max three months we are releasing theme that will be much bigger and feature rich then anything we ever made. So you can check it out then.
    lotuz said: Does new bugfixes caused the issue? :D
    WordPress added masonry library to their code, and that caused our theme to work with that one added to wordpress which lacks in some features.

With kind regards.