Before you ask please READ THIS

How can I put breadcrumbs on a page where I've turned title off?

edited September 2014 in Blame Posts: 30
Many of my website pages use a Revolution Slider rather than the text page title. Here is an example: http://www.kvtemp.com/solutions/for-learning-hr/

When text page titles are turned off, breadcrumbs are also turned off. However, I want to display breadcrumbs on the page. What is the best way to do this?

Thank you.

Comments

• AirAir
    edited September 2014 Posts: 10,970
    This rather complicated :-)
    I will add option to turn off title in title bar. This way you can have breadcrumbs but don't have to use title:-)
    Update should be ready in two days. Thanks for tip :-)

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
  • Thank you. I look forward to the update to the theme, and thank you for considering separate breadcrumbs as a feature. What are the other major features in this upcoming update?
  • AirAir
    Mostly improvements in importing demo data. You can see changelog when it will be released:-)

With regards.
  • AirAir
    Update will be released today(it will be uploaded to ThemeForest, and they have to accept it) - I have made this option for hiding title:-)

PS. If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks!

With regards.
  • edited September 2014 Posts: 30
    Excellent. I have upgraded, and it works perfectly.

One question, though -- how would I get the breadcrumbs to be displayed on the top-left of the page, rather than top-right?
    Post edited by mkolowich on
  • AirAir
    To set them to left use this custom CSS:
    .title_bar_variant_left .breadcrumbs {
    text-align: left;
    }
    With regards.
  • Thank you!