Before you ask please READ THIS

Theme Load Speeds

edited September 2014 in Fame Posts: 10
Let me first start off by saying that my site is hosted with Godaddy, Yes, I know about Godaddy wordpress hosting issues regarding sites loading slow. With that said. I host other sites on same hosting plan and they load faster then the Wordpress install with Fame Theme.

I have been looking into this and was starting to think it is a plug in causing this issue. I am currently testing this by deactivating plug ins to see if that helps the speed.

Would it be to much for me to ask you to visit this site and give me your 2 cents.. We love the theme and hope that it is just the hosting issue. If so, I will move the site to a bluehost account that I have to see if that helps.

www.fitcircleus.com

Thanks
Mark

Comments

• Ok, I found the plug in that was causing the issue. It was All In One SEO plug in. I deactivated it and the load speed was improved..
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

If this speed loading drops happened yesterday, then it could be cause of we were moving our resources to CDN, and there were serious problems with that. What this could have to do with your site? It is possible that your site is linking for some files(bg images for example) to our server.

If it was rather long term "slow down", then yes - combination of plugins may cause serious drawbacks and it is often issue when dealing with wordpress speed.

Good you have found way around it:-)

With regards.