Before you ask please READ THIS

Deep Edits

edited September 2014 in Blame Posts: 10
Hi,

1. How can I take out this piece of text:

“If you need any help check documentation or visit our support forum”

2. And how can I edit, if I want to, the "Blame Theme" WP menu label?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi,

I just also noticed that my site's slider (using revolution slider) doesn't work in Opera. The preloader animation just keeps looping endlessly. Works well in Firefox and IE though.
  • Actually it doesn't work well on IE.

Need urgent help please.
  • AirAir
    edited September 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there:-)
    Kitana said: 1. How can I take out this piece of text:

“If you need any help check documentation or visit our support forum”

2. And how can I edit, if I want to, the "Blame Theme" WP menu label?
    Both things you should be able to remove in admin translations, but I think in this case you are more interested in removing this in code, right?:-)

So to remove 1:
    Go to blame\advance\admin\admin.php line ~88 and remove these lines:

<div class="apollo-help">
                <p><span>!</span><?php printf(  a13__be( 'If you need any help check <a href="%s" target="_blank">documentation</a> or <a href="%s" target="_blank">visit our support forum</a>' ), esc_url(A13_DOCS_LINK), 'http://support.apollo13.eu/' ); ?></p>
            </div>

About 2:
    Same file as in one but line ~54
    add_menu_page(A13_TPL_ALT_NAME . ' theme', A13_TPL_ALT_NAME . ' theme', 'manage_options', 'apollo13_settings', 'a13_show_settings_page', A13_TPL_GFX . '/admin/icon.png' );
    You can change it for this for example:
    add_menu_page('My new name', 'My new name', 'manage_options', 'apollo13_settings', 'a13_show_settings_page', A13_TPL_GFX . '/admin/icon.png' );
    Kitana said: I just also noticed that my site's slider (using revolution slider) doesn't work in Opera. The preloader animation just keeps looping endlessly. Works well in Firefox and IE though.
    We don't support Revolution slider, we only bundle it with theme. However you can show us live link and maybe we could help somehow. But please do it in new topic according to forum rules.
    Also please check out this plugin documentation http://themepunch.com/revolution/documentation/

PS. If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks! How to rate?

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    If I provide live link in this support ticket will it be visible in the search engines? Will it be visible publicly? Is there a way to make the ticket private?
    Can I just email the link to you?
  • AirAir
    Hi there.

Yes you can send me link privately. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message").
    However we will continue to solve your problem here:-)

With regards.
    Okay, thanks!

Link Sent by PM.

P.S. By the way, all of the above fixes suggested worked just fine. Thanks again!