Before you ask please READ THIS

problems installing on WP4.0

edited October 2014 in Blame Posts: 5
I bought Blame WP template, but I am not able to charge it on 1and1 WP platform, and not able to upload it to into a personal server via FTP.
We ahve tried in 2 differents ways, following hel file process. First option via xml file with an error.
Reading on the forum, it looks we need another template version????
Can you update us asap, please?

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    nachirri said: and not able to upload it to into a personal server via FTP.
    Why you are not able to do this? Do you get some error or anything else?
    nachirri said: Reading on the forum, it looks we need another template version????
    Where you read this? Version of what?

If you are having problems with uploading theme to you server then you should ask your server provider for help in that matter.

With regards.
  • Well, please find attached the error messages.
    On teh server provider, 1and1 -Wordpress special product- side, tehy ensure us WP 4.0 is perfectly installed and do not provide any solution.
    We tried on a personal server, and we get the same error. What are we doing wrong???
    Thanks,
    jeccdicc..png
    537 x 59 - 13K
    bhijebja..png
    1036 x 234 - 29K
    Archivo adjunto al mensaje.png
    475 x 58 - 14K
  • AirAir
    I am getting lost what you are trying to do cause you speak about different things in you answers.

So please cooperate wit me now :-)
    1. From second screen shot I can tell that you have installed theme and it is working on server - right?
    2. First screen shot - what you do to see such error?
    3. Have you installed theme as explained here http://apollo13.eu/docs/blame/#!/installation_update_install

We will solve it, but you need to answer me exactly to each question :-)

With regards.