Before you ask please READ THIS

WPML Plugin not working properly because of Fatal error: Out of memory

edited October 2014 in Fame Posts: 6
Hi,
I am trying to set up the WPML plugin but gives me this "fatal error: out of memory..."

I have already asked to my hosting and everything should run ok, I have also upgrade to 64m in the wp-config.php but still getting this issue. I have finally got in contact with WPLM plugin support and they've asked me to switch to default theme and then the plugin was working properly so I guess the problem comes from the Fame theme.

Can we fix this problem??

Thank you
Captura de pantalla 2014-10-21 a la(s) 19.31.39.jpg
934 x 900 - 168K

Comments

• AirAir
    edited October 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Hello there :-)

Sure we can fix it, but it is still hard to say why it isn't working for you.
    I don't know solution but let me ask some questions.
    muskha said: I have already asked to my hosting and everything should run ok, I have also upgrade to 64m in the wp-config.php but still getting this issue.
    1. You mean you did something like that http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP ?
    2. Have you tried higher limits? See http://z9.io/tag/wp_memory_limit/
    3. Are you working on localhost or on public server?
    muskha said: to default theme and then the plugin was working properly so I guess the problem comes from the Fame theme.
    4. Do you have any external plugins installed that didn't come with theme? I mean beside Woocommerce or WPML
    5. Have you tried deactivating everything in plugins beside WPML? Visual composer probably won't let you deactivate its self.

We don't do anything crazy, that is not common practice, so it is hard to find what can cause issue.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Yes I'm up to 256M and I'm working with 1&1 hosting (Starter package).

I have these plugins installed
    - Contact Form 7
    - Go - Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables
    - LayerSlider WP
    - WooCommerce
    - WPBakery Visual Composer
    - WPML Multilingual CMS

Here is my website: adittyibiza.com
    I can give you my wordpress admin so you can take a look at it
    Hi again,

I found that the problem was coming from Go - Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables plugin

:(
  • AirAir
    Ooo. Strange it doesn't make same issue for me.
    If you activate "Go - Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables plugin" now after all configuration, does it work proper or still error? Or you don't need it and don't want to test it? I totally understand if you don't want to waste any more time:-)

With kind regards.

• edited October 2014 Posts: 6
    Well yes I'm still having problems, it looks like the theme uses a lot of memory so I can just install a minimum of plugins.

I can give you my wordpress admin so you can take a look at it
    Post edited by muskha on
  • AirAir
    edited October 2014 Posts: 10,970
    We have installed this theme on various installations, and never seen such issue. Theme alone shouldn't take much of memory, but I am not server expert ;-)
    However, yes, if you can then please send me temporary access to your WP and FTP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach link to topic it applies to. FTP so I could debug and maybe find some obvious issue.

PS. If you are happy with this theme please don't forget to rate us on ThemeForest - it helps us a lot! Thanks! How to rate?

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on