Before you ask please READ THIS

Pre-purchase question about social icons

edited November 2014 in Adamant Posts: 47
After our good experiences with the Blame theme we are now contemplating buying the Adamant theme. However, I do have a pre-purchase question: can the socials icons only be shown in the footer as the live-previews show? We would like to have them shown in the navigation-menu. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.
Post edited by rutger on

Comments

Hello Rutger,
    Adamant has no such feature, but still you can try to achieve this with use of combination of 'Navigation Menu anchor' and 'Social Icons Bar' shortcodes to display header (with navigation menu) and social icons in the place (and order) you want.
    BUT the social icons will never be within navigation menu. You can place the directly over or under navigation menu.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi Surgeon,
    Thanks for your reply. We'll buy it anyway and I'll play around with it a bit. Hope your support will be as good as Air's on the Blame theme ;-)
    I'll do my best to get out of the shadow of my older colleague. ;)
    All the Best.
  • AirAir
    rutger said: Hope your support will be as good as Air's on the Blame theme ;-)
    ;-) surgeon makes very good work, so you will not get disappointed. Maybe you wont even need any support :-)

Thanks for supporting us!

With regards.
    Haha. Overlooked your posts in this thread. You're both doing great jobs guys. Thanks!
    Surgeon, in style.css I found settings for "top bar socials". Where do these settings relate to? And which part of the page exactly is the top bar?
    Thanks in advance
    Well, those classes are applied to social icons bar (see footer on the demo page). And yes - section title is confusing, this is something that left after pre-release version, where not everything is set for sure.
    All the Best.
    OK, thanks, I thought I was missing some setting...