Before you ask please READ THIS

Incompatibility with File Manager Plugin

edited November 2014 in Blame Posts: 11
There is a specific incompatibility between Blame and FileManager (http://codecanyon.net/item/file-manager-plugin-for-wordpress/2640424). Maybe you guys should talk each other to improve even further your product since their plugin is the best selling wp file manager. tks
elfinder-error.png
1443 x 836 - 185K
Post edited by margenn on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

How can you tell it is cause of theme "things"? I can't deduct such things based on your screen shot. Maybe you have some "suspicious" other plugins.

With regards.
  • Hi

When used with twentyfourteen theme, this plugin works ok. With blame, not. Im not a wp expert. I only expect that things Ive paid for just work together. This plugin load its own jquery and i guess this could be the problem. This same plugin has another problems like freezing, bad performance, unrecognized files.... Well...I already uninstalled it and still happy with your theme that is working perfectly.

Regards
  • AirAir
    margenn said: This plugin load its own jquery and i guess this could be the problem.
    It is very bad wordpress practice to add own version of jquery, and I am shocked that reviewers at Envato allowed it, as they have very strict rules.

In this case this plugin should have problem with most themes that use jQuery. I wonder if there is any option to turn off its own jquery version.

Anyway I am glad that you are good now:-)

With regards.