Before you ask please READ THIS

Assets/Resources Multiple Calls.

edited December 2014 in Adamant Posts: 2
This is Usama Ayaz, We bought this theme but once we implemented and analysed the site structure through different optimization tool we came across the conclusion that this theme is behaving poorly on managing the resources/assetts. Well we tried to manage few things but still have one issue that this theme is requesting each resource multiple times. Lets say if an image xyz.jpg is loading its call is sent to server multiple times. This can be seen through firebug plugin please provide us the solution to avoid such request call issue which is happening for all the assetts it load. I do have the screenshot but i cannot attach it here please contact me ASAP.
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Please attach your screen shot, just rename it to scr.jpg for example, no spaces, no no-english chars.

About issue you have reported: where does it happen? Maybe you mean lazy loading of images in albums, or just jackbox lightbox(which you can switch to different, better optimized)?
    For now this is to general info to find exactly what is happening in your case, as we prepared theme with optimization in mind, so I need more details to narrow the problem.

With regards.
  • Hi :)

Please find the attachment. We are having problems in number of requests generated by Web page. It is too damn heavy to load. The number of requests are also high.
    Siliconplex.png
    1366 x 728 - 361K
    Adamant2 (1).png
    1360 x 728 - 707K
  • AirAir
    Hello.

You have posted in wrong category, in Blame theme, while you use Adamant theme. I will redirect you, and other support member will work with you.

With kind regards.
    Hi.

The reason why You see some resourced duplicated in list of reqests send to server is a Preloader (https://github.com/Gaya/queryloader2).

You can disable it is Adamant Options >> Layout >> Preloader.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.