Before you ask please READ THIS

Text above featured media

edited December 2014 in Hypershot Posts: 25
Is there a way to place text above an album as featured media on a single page? The album does not appear as code in the page editor and so I don't know how to type above it. All text inserted on the page appears below the album..

Comments

• AirAir
    Ralv said: Is there a way to place text above an album as featured media on a single page?
    Text as featured media? Sounds strange.

Anyway there is no way to do it, only thing displayed above featured media is title.

If you will show on screen shot what you wish to achieve, then I can help you edit template.

With regards.

Basically I just want the album moved further down, so that it's more centered and doesn't obscure the background image so much: http://ralfvanegmond.com/
  • AirAir
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Same as previously: even if you push it down with text, then it might look centered on your computer, but it wont look centered on others :-) This would require pure CSS or JS solution.

However you are using albums in very different way that we designed it, so it is problematic. As you could see on our demo Albums were designed to be displayed as bricks or full screen. Thing what you are using is meant to be addition to page/post content.

With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    It doesn't need to be centered per se though; I just want the background image to not be obscured so much.. is there any way to create empty space above it?
  • AirAir
    edited December 2014 Posts: 10,970
    Oo that is better question ;-) You can use CSS like this:
    body.page article {
    margin-top: 150px;
    }
    With regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Yes! Thank you!!