Before you ask please READ THIS

Problems with VC in Fame 1.6.2

edited April 2015 in Fame Posts: 4
Hello,

I've have some issues with Visual Composer and Fame 1.6.2. I'm using a another VC plugin (The Composium - Visual Composer Extensions v3.2.1) but with the new version of 1.6.2. it won't work.

I see in the changelog that Fame 1.6.1 have VC version 4.4.3. I'm still running 4.2.3. and can't update it. I've tried to delete the theme and install as a new theme but it doesn't have any succes. Is there a way to update VC?

Regards,

Robby

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

To update VC, and other plugins follow this instructions http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/installation_update_update_theme

With kind regards.
  • Thanks! It works, but now I've an another issue. After updating the plugin, I can't see the front-end and backend button while I'm editing a page. I can open the frontend by seeing the page and go in the topbar to edit in front-end. Is this a VC problem or a Theme problem?

Regards,

Robby
  • AirAir
    I don't know anything about it. Maybe conflict with other plugins, have you tested switching off other plugins?

If you like I can take a look.
    Could you please send me temporary access(create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail) to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach LINK(!!!) to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.