Before you ask please READ THIS

Single work page navigation

edited April 2015 in Fame Posts: 18
When you click on a single porfolio works the navigation always points back to the main portfolio category which is my case is "Sold". I have another category which is "For Sale", and when you go into a single work from this category the navigation on the top still says "Back to Sold". Even though the item is not associated with this category. Is there a way that I can change this. So when you go into a single work from the "For Sale" category the navigation on top will say "Back to For Sale" and link to the main for sale page?

Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

In version 1.6.1 we have added option "Navigate by categories" - If enabled then navigation in single work will lead to next/previous work in same category.

You will have to activate it is works settings.

This should help.

With kind regards.
    Hi Yes I have marked this as yes but it's still not working. I'm not sure why. I have already given you admin rights to the site, I can send them again if you need? Thanks.
  • AirAir
    I don't keep any data longer then they needed to resolve topic, so please do it :-) Remember to add link to this topic.

With kind regards.
    Thanks so much. I just sent you that message now.
  • AirAir
    Hi :-)

Thanks for data. Now I noticed that you made your "protfolio" as page named "Sold". That is why every work, returns to sold.

When I did category navigation in latest updates, I didn't do anything about this back button. I will take a look, and think of how I can solve this issue.

Will inform when it is done.

With kind regards.
    Ok great thanks for looking into this for me.
  • AirAir
    OK, I have done it. Later this week it will land in update.
    For now unpack file from attached ZIP archive, and upload this file to fame\advance\utilities

It will do the trick.

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    post__work__gallery__blog.zip