Before you ask please READ THIS

Little bugs to fix ??!

edited April 2015 in Chillout Posts: 29
Hi !!

i was to notify you that i found few bugs on some parts of the theme.
That would be lovely if you could have a look at it!

/* ------------------------------------ */
Few translation missing in po files:
**in the works section :
- "all categories"
- "load more"
** in the metas :
- " by" author "in" category
in the grid blog there was a bug with the scroll and the text going underneath (on firefox):
I fixed it :
.mCustomScrollBox {
direction: ltr;
height: 90%;
max-width: 100%;
outline: medium none;
overflow: hidden;
position: relative;
margin-right: 18px; <---------
}
In the people section, i have an issue displaying the text correctly when the block is spinning.
- the subtitle doesn't show up
- the testimonial area doesn't show up
-in the standard edition area, i manage to have something showing up but i have to use wether H1,H2... or quotes. Otherwise nothing is display in that hover area ...
last point : in that area, the is too large and looks different compared to the other areas (i.e. blog ...)

Thats all folks !
thank you so much !!
Claire

Comments

clairechamberlindg said: Few translation missing in po files:
    You need to traslate the language files within plugins: 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' and 'Custom post types for Chillout wp theme'.
    clairechamberlindg said: in the grid blog there was a bug with the scroll and the text going underneath (on firefox):
    Good for You! It's not the bug, You simply don't like this element of the design. You're free to change it. ;)

clairechamberlindg said:
    - the subtitle doesn't show up
    - the testimonial area doesn't show up
    This is visible only when You use 'People' shortcode and set 'Display people as' parameter to 'Testimonial'
    clairechamberlindg said: in the standard edition area, i manage to have something showing up but i have to use wether H1,H2... or quotes. Otherwise nothing is display in that hover area ...
    When You edit a People item - please check the font color of overlay (below the editor)
    clairechamberlindg said: last point : in that area, the is too large and looks different compared to the other areas (i.e. blog ...)
    Because of use of H6 tag. Remove H6 from People item content, and change the font color for overlay.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.