Before you ask please READ THIS

settings panel

edited April 2015 in Blame Posts: 13
hi there, settings panel seems to have some issue, it s not working properly, it doesn t respond to commands completely

Comments

just one example, font size and color menu
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Can you give more details? Does it not save settings, or after save, it returns to default?
    D
    o you have any notification in you admin panel(please login and see top area).

Probably some simple issue, so together we can work it out:-)

With kind regards.
    Hi :)
    change settings in panel doesn't change anything, btw It seems to be just a menu settings issue. No notifications in my admin panel
  • AirAir
    Could you please send me temporary access(create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail) to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick and there you will find option "Send Air a Message"). In message please attach LINK(!!!) to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    It is caused by your SuperCahcer plugin. Even deactivated it still affects cache. I had to activate it and press button "purge cache" after each setting changed. You will have to remove it probably or remember to clean cache after changing settings.

Such plugins should used only after you are done with setting up your site.

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-04-28_17-55-27.png
    896 x 276 - 29K
    thanks so much Air :)