Before you ask please READ THIS

Multiple question concerning the theme

edited May 2015 in Fame Posts: 14
Hello,

I have a few question concerning the Fame theme that I couldn't solve by myself :(

- First of all, since the last update, there is a new list of product on my index page that doesn't appear in my visual editor, neither in my widget editor. It lists all the products in the bottom of the page. As long as I dont want it on my website, how can I get rid of it?

- My second question concerns the registration of a new user, is it possible to force input for the address and contact info instead of just login and password?

- The last one is to know how to edit the way the product lists are displayed, I want to remove the cart and the star icons when :hover the product.

Thankssss : )

Comments

- I have also a gap between the top menu and the Layer Slider. How can I get rid of this gap?
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

Back to questions:
    katsele said: First of all, since the last update, there is a new list of product on my index page that doesn't appear in my visual editor, neither in my widget editor. It lists all the products in the bottom of the page. As long as I dont want it on my website, how can I get rid of it?
    I have no clue what appeared in your page and why. Please start new topic with screen shot and live link.
    katsele said: - My second question concerns the registration of a new user, is it possible to force input for the address and contact info instead of just login and password?
    I understand you mean in woocommerce right? You will have to ask that on their forums
    Try here for example: https://support.woothemes.com/hc/communities/public/topics
    katsele said: - The last one is to know how to edit the way the product lists are displayed, I want to remove the cart and the star icons when :hover the product.
    In this case this simple CSS should be enough:

.thumb-space:hover .add_to_cart_button,
    .thumb-space:hover .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist{
    display: none;
    }
    katsele said: have also a gap between the top menu and the Layer Slider. How can I get rid of this gap?
    Maybe that slider settings need to be ajusted, please show live link, and screen shot of this issue.

With kind regards.
  • edited May 2015 Posts: 14
    Thanks for your quick answer.

The first question is solved, I created a new page.

Second, I will ask to WOO Commerce

Third, thank you it almost solved it: when you hover the image, nothing shows up. But when you hover the text, it show up.

Fourth:

Please check at www.tomedmonton.com and the password is: ********

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 16.15.04.png
    1335 x 352 - 334K
    Post edited by Air on
  • AirAir
    katsele said: Third, thank you it almost solved it: when you hover the image, nothing shows up. But when you hover the text, it show up.
    This CSS will be better
    li.product:hover .add_to_cart_button,
    li.product:hover .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist{
    }
    But what is the use now of this two buttons, if user can never click them? If you don't want user to be able to add to cart or to wishlist while in product list page, use this instead:
    li.product .add_to_cart_button,
    li.product .yith-wcwl-add-to-wishlist{
    }
    katsele said: The last one is to know how to edit the way the product lists are displayed, I want to remove the cart and the star icons when :hover the product.
    Go edit your page and change "content padding" option to "both off" or "only bottom"

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-05-22_18-04-53.png
    828 x 93 - 6K
    It is working.

Well I don't want to activate the shop functionalities yet. First I want to have just a website. In the future I'll think about opening the shop.

Thanks for your help :)