Before you ask please READ THIS

Ceevee - Theme not working

edited May 2015 in CeeVee Posts: 2
Hello - I purchased the theme - it installed properly - with an exception of one of the plugins - Visual Composer which gives an error while activating. The website just hangs - can someone help me with this please. I can provide with the website link in an email is needed. Thanks MoMo

Comments

Hi,
    also it would be convenient to have access to admin panel.
    Please send me login credentials via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.

Hello Surgeon

What is your e-mail.

Regards
    MoMo
    Woho!!! Man!!!
    Tons of extra plugins!!!
    First rule - deactivate all the extra plugins, and then test if everything works.

But I think Visual Composer hasn't been installed properly OR there are some problems with folders access. You get 'No such file or directory' error message.
    Try to install Visual Composer manually. The package is located here: ..\wp-content\themes\chillout\inc\plugins\js_composer.zip
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi, I hope I am posting in the right place? I just bought the ceevee theme and I believe I have installed everything correctly, but as soon as I activate the redux-framework plugin it gives me this error " Fatal error: Cannot redeclare compiler_action() (previously declared in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/28/2862328/html/wp-content/plugins/redux-framework/sample/sample-config.php:2271) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data01/28/2862328/html/wp-content/themes/ceevee/theme-options.php on line 1636"

The site also gives "script" error when trying to edit the page.

Your help would be immensely appreciated. Thanks.

Murray