Before you ask please READ THIS

HTTP Error

in Photon Posts: 2
Using WP 4.2.2 & Photon 1.0.2
Plugins: Apollo13 Photon Post Types, Contact Form 7, Envato WordPress Toolkit.

I am having problems adding uploading files,images specifically.
It is an intermittent problem with "HTTP Error" being the only information given.
I have tried resizing my images to just 800x600 and still get the issue with about one in a hundred uploaded images.
I get the same problem with .jpg & .png
I have made no code modifications.
My site is hosted on 123-reg and I am using PHP 5.6 if that makes any difference.
It's only in a temporary location at the moment http://www.sharpesupport.co.uk

Thanks

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

So some files are failing while mass uploading them, right? Like you said 1 image per 100 uploaded.
    If you upload that image(that failed) again, does it work?

As we are using default Wordpress uploader and only retrieve info from it, I assume this is issue in WP not theme.

Can you give me more details what exactly are steps to recreate it?

With kind regards.
    Hi

I create an Album and then click on "select/upload images and video" then choose upload and select all the images.
    Normally the first few will work until some start to fail. I've attached an image of the error message.
    IMG_7207.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • AirAir
    Back after weekend, hello :-)

Such errors are usually case of WP/Server misconfiguration.

To test it lets try 3 things:
    1. Go to Media-> Add new and try uploading same set of photos. If it fails then it is misconfiguration.
    2. Change to default WP theme and repeat step 1.
    3. Could you please send me temporary access(create new ADMIN account with fake e-mail) to your WP so I could check there what is going on? Maybe I could find something what is easy to change. Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

With kind regards.

PS.This may come useful in future : http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-pc/