Before you ask please READ THIS

Feature product pics size

in Fame Posts: 119
Hi there,
I was wondering if it's possible to resize the featured products (for istance) when I have 4 pics in a row... Is it possible to have 6 pics in a row and maybe create a sort of carousel to have somehting like 12 pics in one row changing every 10 seconds?
thansk a lot for your help...

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Hmmm you mean view of single product? You can try some plugins to achieve it like maybe YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier. I don't think it has auto scroll but it may give you some features that you wish(if I remember it correctly).

With kind regards.
    HI... I was waiting for you... :-)
    Actually I just wanted to change the size of displaied products on homepage and shop page...
    I do have another question... but I do not know if open a new post.. it's about showing the discount percentage.. :-)
  • AirAir
    garocchi said: Actually I just wanted to change the size of displaied products on homepage and shop page...
    and rebuild them after http://apollo13.eu/docs/fame/#!/plugins_recommendations_rebuliding_thumbnails
    garocchi said: I do have another question...
    New topic please:-)

With kind regards.
    ss-2015-06-29_10-44-03.png
    953 x 851 - 96K
    Before changing the image size... another question... Visual Composer just gave me the possibility to add 4 colums... so even if I change the image's size they will be still 4 pics? Is it right?
  • AirAir
    I believe it should work independent of these settings, but easiest way is to try it :-)

With kind regards.
    Do you know if with some pluging I can have a carousel of featured image on homepage? :-)
  • AirAir
    Sorry but I don't :-)