Before you ask please READ THIS

Problem with responsive layout

in Chillout Posts: 15
Hi another one,
We are having problems with the responsive layout in some browsers like Opera and Safari in tablets or ipads you can check this? Deputy screenshots

Thanks,
Foto 30.06.15 09 26 45.png
1024 x 768 - 947K
Screenshot_2015-07-05-02-44-07.png
800 x 480 - 106K

Comments

Hello Angela!
    When You report layout issues please provide more details like: hardware versions, OS versions and browser versions. It helps us a lot to support You.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    the ipad info:
    ipad mini 8.4
    software ios 8.4
    browser safari

iphone io 8.4
    iphone 6

Tablet info :
    Android 4.2.2
    browser default (i think is opera browser)
    Hi,
    I have not even answer this error, please fix urgent need
    Hello,
    I'm truly sorry for my delay.
    I'll do my best to fix this issues ASAP. Can't promise You it'll be today, by it's quite possible.
    All the Best.
    Hello,
    both issues are fixed now.
    We are waiting until Envato team will approve this update - then You'll be able to download the update.
    I'll let You know.
    All the Best.
    Thanks, be waiting
    Hi,
    new version of Chillout is available to download from ThemeForest.
    All the Best.
    The update was made but there are problems even in all devices an pc, the modal window is displayed and can not scroll. You can check this in www.garage-ibach.ch/website
    Hi,
    thank You for the report.
    Quick fix for You: go to Chillout Options >> Custom style and paste these two definitions:

.in_post_widget{
        padding-bottom: 0;
    }
    .work_slide_content_wrapper{
        padding-bottom: 200px;
    }

according to my tests - it should do.
    All the Best.
    ok resolved, another problem is detected when resized in the section kontakt, the google map cover up icons description. I sent a picture of before and after.

And an additional question, how change the text of the "load more" button and "all categories"?
    before.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 189K
    after.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 202K
    Hi
    angela said: another problem is detected when resized in the section kontakt, the google map cover up icons description. I sent a picture of before and after.
    the contact section looks different to this what I can see on screenshots, and I just can't reproduce this issue
    angela said: And an additional question, how change the text of the "load more" button and "all categories"?
    This text is to translate in 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' plugin.
    All the Best.
    Ok if you change the browser window size is reduced and the responsive width is activated then you can observe what indicated

So, must by 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' plugin??
    angela said: Ok if you change the browser window size is reduced and the responsive width is activated then you can observe what indicated
    Yep, got it. I'll fix that too.

angela said:
    So, must by 'Visual Composer extend by Apollo13 for Chillout' plugin??
    Yes, You can change the text iside the file 'a13_shortcodes.php' or just by translating this plugin.
    All the Best.
    hi, I'm wating for your fix

angela said: Ok if you change the browser window size is reduced and the responsive width is activated then you can observe what indicated
    Yep, got it. I'll fix that too.

Thanks
    Hi,
    it'll be sent to Envato team tomorow, so You can expect it tomorow or day later.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    I've looked deeper into your website and I think that those two icons are hardcoded by You or someone else inside the page desing.
    Is it done by one of available shortcodes? The issue You requested to solve is caused by those very elements.
    Could it be possible to take a look at the page design?
    Can You send me login credentials (only via private message)?
    All the Best.