Before you ask please READ THIS

Layer Slider WP Not Installing

in Fame Posts: 2
(Posted same at http://themeforest.net/item/fame-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7668633/comments?page=6)

I’m having a problem installing Layer Slider. I went through (through the message on top of the dashboard) the install plugins page right after installing and activating the theme, and successfully downloaded all of the required and recommended plugins.

After that, I was brought back to the the install plugins page to see that LayerSlider WP was left out. I thought it may have been an upload limit issue since I own another theme that has LS in it, and had encountered the same problem as before, so I increased the upload limit on my php.ini file.

After this, I still can’t install LS, and whenever I click on “install”, I’m only redirected to the same page.

Please help, this is a rush project I’m working on. Thanks!

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello :-)

Go to fame/advanced/plugins/layersliderwp.zip and use this zip to install it manually via plugins menu.
    If it wont help then unzip that file, and upload created directory to your server in wp-content/plugins

With kind regards.
    Thank you so much for your prompt response. I have it installed and activated now, thank you! :)
  • AirAir
    That is great. Wish you problem-less work :-)