Before you ask please READ THIS

widgets overlap product, no pages, columns do not align

in Fame Posts: 18
Hi,

Im having issues with the widgets overlapping the products is there anyway to move it over a bit? i have to many categories to leave it normal. Also on the bottom of the page there are not pages for product such as 1,2,3,4 i have over 40 products and only display 12 per page. Lastly when i add a 4th column the product shifts weirdly but if i leave it at 3 its normal. i have ver 1.6.7
Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 2.30.12 AM.png
1519 x 461 - 374K
Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 2.27.36 AM.png
1654 x 840 - 726K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

If you have more then one case to talk about then please add every case in separate topic(read more here), cause if this topic will have more then 3 answers, it will make chaos by answering to different points of first question. I believe you can imagine this :-)

I would need links to pages where those issues occur.

With kind regards.
  • ive seen you answer other thread with multiple answers can you please help i need this resolved today for a client. i cant open the site just yet. thank you
  • AirAir
    forty2group said: i cant open the site just yet
    I can't help you with any issue without checking it live. Also I will need more details about each case , like how did you change from 3 to 4 columns, and this why I asked you to divide your topic, but OK if you don't want to do it we will slowly push it forward. You can send me access to site or just link via private message.

Send it here on forum via private message(click on my nick, in top-right corner you will find option "Message"). In message please attach LINK to topic it applies to.

Wind kind regards.