Before you ask please READ THIS

Adding Mailchimp Subscriber Popup

edited July 2015 in Fame Posts: 119
Hi there,
I have this issue.. Do you know how to integrate the Mailchimp newsletter subscriber popup on the homepage?

I have this cose generated by mailchimp but I do not know where to put it...
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us11.list-manage.com","uuid":"5142221074e20a7b7ad66c223","lid":"0521d72de4"}) })</script>
Thanks
Gabriele
Post edited by Air on

Comments

• AirAir
    edited July 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

I had no experience with it but try searching for it, I have found something like this https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/created-a-mailchimp-pop-up-subscribe-form-and-have-no-idea-how-to-installwhere-to-put-the-code

With kind regards.

EDIT: Now I see what was visible in our post was not whole code.
    You can try to add it in footer.php somewhere at end of file, right after

</div>
            </footer>
    Post edited by Air on
    HI... I think your theme doesn't like the code by mailchimp..
    I've added it to the footer and the homepage keep stay in "Loading site contents, please don't hold your breath :-)".
    I downloaded a popup editor and it's the same.
    Last try was to use the Raw js in Visual Editor in the homepage and it's still in "loading site"... mood..
    I think there's a sort of incompatibility between Fame Theme and Mailchimp's code...
    :-)

• AirAir
    I think it is case of how you insert code. Please post zipped footer.php file after your insertion.

With kind regards.
    hi... here the file... :-)
    zip
    zip
    footer.zip
  • AirAir
    front-page.php ? Really?
    :-)
    uffi... sorry... :-)
    zip
    zip
    footer.zip
  • AirAir
    Your code looks valid. I have used your code and I see it conflicts with Contact from 7 JS and Woocommerce JS. After deactivating these plugins it worked. Kind of weak...

With kind regards.
    HI... Thanks for helping..
    I will live without it... :-) :-)