Before you ask please READ THIS

Grid mode on works post measures

Hello Apollo, How does the Grid mode work on the works section? Is there a measure? every time it changes randomly? is there a grid template where we can see the measures? can we edit this? Thanks a lot.

Comments

Hello,
    Grid mode - this is the way of displaying media collection when You view work.Like here: http://www.gorilafilms.com/work/trading-branding/
    Is this what You were asking about?
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Yes, like I want to know if there are any rules. For example if I build different image sizes but upload them in order then the greed is respected . In the main page, at work section Everytime I upload a new project the grid changes all. This is annoying as I don´t know what is happening.
    guanabana said: In the main page, at work section Everytime I upload a new project the grid changes all
    What do You mean by 'all'? Order?
    Are You talking about Work items grid
    OR
    grid of images within one work item.

You could post me two screenshots as an example of things that are changing.
    All the Best.
  • Also the greed is like random. How can I reorder the greed? Is this possible?
  • Here is one
    Captura de pantalla 2015-08-04 a la(s) 15.06.37.png
    1124 x 690 - 888K
  • At the home page
    Captura de pantalla 2015-08-04 a la(s) 15.06.24.png
    1123 x 744 - 783K
    OK, I think I know what is your concern.
    The Work Items are organized with packery script ( You can take a closer look how it works here: http://packery.metafizzy.co/)
    So - basicaly - this script tries to fit the items it the way that in the end there as few gaps as it's possible.
    You can controll the order of displaying by two parameters highlighted on image I've uploaded, but the script will try to reorder item to reduce gaps.
    You can alse change the size of certain Work Item by editing it and altering the 'Item size' parameter
    OR
    You can edit Home Page, edit the 'Works list' shortcode and change 'Layout mode' to 'fit rows'
    scr.jpg
    597 x 785 - 69K
    All the Best.
  • Thank you I solved it with your first solution. =)
    I'm glad to hear that!
    You are welcome!
    Do not hesitate to rate Chillout!
    All the Best.