Before you ask please READ THIS

Woocommerce Template Update

CFPCFP
in Photon Posts: 122
Hi, so can you update the "content-product.php"?
Woocommerce released a newer one. That will be great.

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Sure, updated to WC rolled out few hours ago as we ended our work day already. I will get right to it to see what they changed.

With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    And another one...
    I can change the mid classes for the products and the listview in the theme settings but not for the cart.
    The whole cart uses fullscreen. Where can I do this changes?
  • CFPCFP
    Ok, the product lists appearance is the setting also for the cart page... I want the shop in fullwidth and the cart in centered fixed width. How can I do this?
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Version with updated theme is available on themeForest.
    CFP said: Ok, the product lists appearance is the setting also for the cart page
    Yes, this minor pages inherit setting of main page shop. There is no option for it to change specially for cart, as we didn't want to add options that would be almost never used and we kept this in design decision.

If you need this go to photon-a13\advance\utilities\custom.php line~203 and before this :

//shop
    elseif($page_type['shop'] && !$page_type['product']){
    $layout = $a13_apollo13->get_option( 'shop', 'shop_content_layout' );
    add this:

//cart
    elseif(is_cart()){
    $layout = 'center';
    }
    With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!
  • CFPCFP
    Hi Air, so your code (see above) does not work anymore with the new photon version.
    How can I change it to get it right?
  • AirAir
    Why it doesn't work? Have you inserted it again after update of theme?

With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    Yes I did. But it is in fullscreen.
  • AirAir
    Nothing about this code has changed, so it should work if it is placed in right place in code. Nothing more I can think about.

With kind regards.
  • CFPCFP
    Ok your right. Strange thing. I had saved the file with a "_" at the beginning. Now, I do not know why, with the update I transfer this file. And then it does not work anymore. So I deleted this one and it works like it should. THX
  • I believe a Woocomerce update i did today has given awkward results to my shop and product pages

http://www.xoluxurywheels.com/shop/ - Items are separated

http://www.xoluxurywheels.com/shop/xo-luxury-wheel-cap/ - Description is not side by side with product image but below

• AirAir
    Please verify your plugins, mainly cache and minifciation ones.

With kind regards.

PS. Please don't hijack topics:-)