Before you ask please READ THIS

Update Visual Composer

To whom it may concern,

I have updated my chillout theme, all plugins expect for Visual Composer have updated.

Please advise how to update WPBakery Visual Composer v4.5.3 → v4.6.1

Kind Regards
Omiros

Comments

https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation
    just overwrite this plugin
    unfortunately Visual Composer has some problems to update it automatically.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Thank you for getting back to me.

The instructions mention to download the plugin, but I cant see anywhere to download it from.

Am I supposed to buy the pluging? from themeforest?

omidesign said: Am I supposed to buy the pluging? from themeforest?
    No, of course no!
    all plugins are bundled and You can find them here: ..\wp-content\themes\chillout\inc\plugins
    All the Best.
  • Okay I found the visual composer the version in the latest theme update of visual composer is 16.06.2015 - ver 4.5.3 - however there has since been an update of visual composer the latest version is 4.6 can you please advise when you will be providing the latest update?
    Hi,
    this will be performed, but first we have to test and double check if there's no conflict between Chillout and the latest version of Visual Composer.
    Do You miss something in current version of VC? Are there any issues?
    All the Best.
  • No, nothing missing, I use manage WP and I like to have all my sites up-to-date.... that being said I have a few versions of VC and loaded the latest version, this threw the Chillout theme out of wack, as you may have noticed in another post I recently made, I have now reverted back to the version you supplied in the last updated, all is now okay.

Thanks once again.