Before you ask please READ THIS

Minimalistic Theme

Hey!

Im from Germany so please excuse my English.
My Pain issue is that i actually bought the Photon Theme because the Minimalistic style is just beautiful.
But after i took a look at ur also great done Videos i understood that i can't download the minimalistic Theme, just the default, white and blue header.

Can u please help me?

Comments

• main issue* :D
  • Oh, now i see that i didn't read the Description right, i thought this link is the description.. http://themeforest.net/item/photon-fullscreen-photography-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/11543656
  • *Update* so i thought that i can make a minimalistic theme out of the blue theme. But when i activate the blue theme i get a mix of the white and blue theme..
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Minimalistic layout is just way of setting theme options, so it is included in theme :-) If you want it, then please download attached file(minimalistic.txt), open it and paste content of it to import field, see screen shot:

With regards.
    txt
    txt
    minimalistic.txt
    import.png
    740 x 434 - 25K
  • here
    Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-02 um 16.24.23.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • AirAir
    Rest you have to set in theme options to make it as you wish. As I said all you see on our demos can be set in theme options.

And we will fix that there is no option to import minimalistic "layout" at the moment.

Thanks for pointing this out!

With kind regards.
  • Hey! Thank u for ur fast response!
    I have a hard time here to get it like i want it but its really cool that it is a option for u to enable the minimalistic theme as a download!

Have a nice day!