Before you ask please READ THIS

Portfolio genre item Load Problems

Hi;

When I select any item from the portfolio genre category, I chose a few more photos on top of the pictures in the categories. What could be the reason.
Please check the link below and click on an item in the category genre.

http://www.folioplus.net/galeri.html
loadproblem.jpg
1440 x 900 - 104K

Comments

• Hi;

When I select any item from the portfolio genre category, I chose a few more photos on top of the pictures in the categories. What could be the reason.
    Please check the link below and click on an item in the category genre.

http://www.folioplus.net/galeri.html
    loadproblem.jpg
    1440 x 900 - 238K
  • AirAir
    Hello there:-)

When you select the category, script filters items, and then try to load more items. When it loads them it checks if it belongs to current category, if not it hides them(that is what you see). I don't have idea how to make it not do it, without huge modifications.
    In your case you have lot of "albums" with lot of categories, so this is why it might be more visible then in our sample portfolio on theme demo.

I will thinks about it, how could we improve it.

With kind regards.
  • Hi Air
    Thank you so much for the quick reply.
    I have a lot of pictures and categories. the problem is it can be sourced. but I need to figure that out because my customers are causing confusion. waiting for your help.
    You will see more clearly the event link. Please follow.
  • AirAir
    I don't quite understand "You will see more clearly the event link" but I assume you are just waiting for more info in this topic :-)

I will reply here as soon as I will have some news for you:-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hello:-)

I know it was almost a month, but I couldn't find solution to that, as it was code from external script.
    However I finally have it! I will add it in next update.

Mean time you can change it for you by going to photon-a13\js\script.js and add this code in line 70

//no hiding animation when loading filtered bricks in isotope
    	Isotope.Item.prototype.hide = function() {
    		// set flag
    		this.isHidden = true;
    		// just hide
    		this.css({ display: 'none' });
    	};
    With kind regards.
  • Yes. There's no problem anymore. Thank you very much. you are wonderful.:)