Before you ask please READ THIS

iPad: Closing filmstrip exits you out of the lightbox view

edited October 2015 in Photon Posts: 51
Possibly related to the other item I just posted. This also only happens on iPad.

When I click the "x" to close the filmstrip, it exits the lightbox, rather than simply closing the filmstrip.

(As opposed to on a PC, Mac or Android, clicking that x simply closes the filmstrip but leaves you in the lightbox)
2015-10-24_13-30-50.jpg
1027 x 795 - 93K
Post edited by digitalmuse on

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Yes it is probably related, but same as in other topic I couldn't recreate it. Please check their demo on your IPad to see if it works correct.

With kind regards.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 51
    Thanks, that did fix it! Do I need to download a new version of something now?
    Post edited by digitalmuse on
  • AirAir
    Thanks for info!
    Not yet, I will try to update theme today, or tomorrow. I will reply here when update is ready :-)

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hold up! I see I didn't send link to demo I wanted you to test:/
    Please see this demo(this is same script as we use it, but updated) http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/demos/ and check if issue still occurs there for you?

With kind regards.
  • AirAir
    Hmmm I see that they changed script a lot, and it will be not so easy to update it in theme. I will wait first for your opinion does it behave better on their demo.

With kind regards.
  • Oh, so weird - I thought you meant your Photon demo site. It did the right thing when I tried it and now I see that my website is doing the right thing too. Argh, maybe it's inconsistent or maybe I did something wrong. Not a huge deal because now the problem isn't even happening for me in your current version, I'll keep an eye on it.

FWIW, there's some cool stuff in that demo though :-) Like the zoom, slide show and download buttons. And the filmstrip at the bottom is a little more intuitive.
  • AirAir
    digitalmuse said: FWIW, there's some cool stuff in that demo though :-) Like the zoom, slide show and download buttons. And the filmstrip at the bottom is a little more intuitive.
    Yeah I saw that, but I hear all users screaming "ooo now they will steal my photos. Please how to disable download button" :P So if I will implement this update, then I have to add also options to it... ehhh live ain't easy ? But fun :-)

I will probably include this new version soon. It is queue of next tasks :-)

With kind regards.
  • hahah, that was one of my first thoughts on seeing it too. "hmm, i wonder if you can remove the download button?"

oy, I can't imagine developing a theme and having to provide all these options. my sympathies.

(but also really excited you're going to include it!! :-) )
  • AirAir
    Hopefully I will get to this in this week, and hopefully it will go quite easy ;-) We will see. I will inform here, when it is done.

With kind regards.
  • Oh sweet! I can't wait!!
  • AirAir
    Till tomorrow, new version of lightbox plus some options for it in theme should be finished :-)

I believe you should be able to try them in tomorrow update :-)

With kind regards.
  • Sorry sorry sorry for going silent - I just installed this and I *love* it! The new lightbox looks great. And I love that you gave options to enable/disable things like downloads. Thank you!!
  • AirAir
    edited November 2015 Posts: 10,970
    Great :-) I am happy to see you are happy ;-)
    Post edited by Air on