Before you ask please READ THIS

changing background color when

1/ I would like to change the background color when the images are displayed individually. I would like a white background instead of white. can you suggest a css code customization for that?

2/ Some of the images get cropped when individually displayed.

Example: http://benjaminkanarek.com/archives/album/i-do.

Here below on my 27" screen it looks almost ok, but still chopped off the top of the head.

but not on my 13" laptop.

Thanks
1.png
1417 x 1254 - 2M
3.png
834 x 713 - 670K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    1) Use this custom CSS:

#lightGallery-outer {
    background-color: #fff;
    }
    2) http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/3429/top-of-images-cut-off-when-album-images-are-clicked-on#latest

With kind regards.
  • edited October 2015 Posts: 40
    Thanks fo the CSS. What I would like now, is to remove the grey band that goes across the page at the very top?
    4.png
    2030 x 1175 - 2M
    Post edited by benjikan on
  • AirAir
    Then read my answer again, cause I answered you this already.

With kind regards.
  • Do you mean that I have to do so in each individual album??? Can't I do that in the general customization setting with a Css? I have 83 albums... Thanks.
  • AirAir
    I don't know how many albums you have, I just tell you how to do it with theme options.

Try this custom CSS then:
    .customHtml {
    display: none;
    }
    With kind regards.
  • Thank you ! That is all I needed !! All the best.
  • Hello,

Did you change the Gallery layout in the last version of the template? I really do not understand why, but suddenly,
    - the background is black again in the gallery
    - the back overlay band at the top is back on with a top menu (I do not want to allow the download),
    - at the bottom, the thumbnails are distorted

I still have the the CSS code you gave me and it worked fine until recently.
    .customHtml {
    }

#lightGallery-outer {
    }

Can you help me to fix that and come back to the version I had earlier. The image on white background and homothetic thumbnails, no download option?

http://benjaminkanarek.com/archives/album/wildest-dreams

Thanks
    1.jpg
    1959 x 1181 - 815K
  • AirAir
    Hello :-)

Yes, as can be seen in change log http://www.apollo13.eu/themes_update/photon/index.html We have updated whole script for lightbox, and added options for it. Update was required cause there where some issues with touch devices.
    benjikan said: the background is black again in the gallery
    Use this custom CSS:

.lg-backdrop {
    }
    benjikan said: the back overlay band at the top is back on with a top menu (I do not want to allow the download),
    You have options for that Photon Advanced -> Miscellaneous settings -> lightGallery
    Btw. I talked with other user about people screaming that they don't want download option :-P Here http://support.apollo13.eu/discussion/comment/14397/#Comment_14397
    benjikan said: at the bottom, the thumbnails are distorted
    Ooo I didn't notice that. This should help, and I will also add it to theme:
    .lg-outer .lg-thumb-item img {
    height: auto;
    width: 100px;
    }

I believe you can remove previous custom CSS for lightbox, but better test it.

With kind regards.
  • Ahhh !! Now we are talking !! ;-) What would be even better is to be able to choose the color of the background of the thumbnail bar. + the contouring of each thumbnail. White contouring against black is a bit too overwhelming.

Thanks !!

Ben
    2.png
    2137 x 1226 - 2M
  • I don't understand why I have this grey bar coming on some lightbox albums and not on the one showed above ???
    3.png
    2007 x 1132 - 2M
  • AirAir
    benjikan said: What would be even better is to be able to choose the color of the background of the thumbnail bar. + the contouring of each thumbnail
    That is good idea. I will add it with option to choose main lightbox background. For now please use:

/* background of the thumbnail bar */
    .lg-outer .lg-thumb-outer {
    }
    /* border of thumbnails */
    .lg-outer .lg-thumb-item {
    border-color: #000;
    }
    benjikan said: I don't understand why I have this grey bar coming on some lightbox
    It looks that adding this custom CSS again will help(that why I said to test before removing old CSS):
    .customHtml {
    }
    With kind regards.
  • edited November 2015 Posts: 40
    Thanks but I still have a grey bar at the bottom of the page showing with or without the thumbnail bar.imageimage
    Post edited by benjikan on
  • AirAir
    OK I see now. Try this instead:
    .lg-sub-html{
    }
    With kind regards.
  • Perfect !! thanks