Before you ask please READ THIS

twitter feed

Hi
For me the twitter feed in the footer is not working. Cant give in my username etc.

Comments

Hi,
    Once You activated 'Twitter Widget Pro' plugin go to Setting panel of this plugin and proceed with all the hints You get. There's a 'Directions to get the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret' section.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi,

Yes that what I tried, I added the keys but cant add my usernamebecause the dropdown menus do not work.. see attachtment.
    Schermafbeelding 2015-11-13 om 18.22.41.png
    806 x 631 - 78K
  • edited November 2015 Posts: 422

Hello Lawrence

Probably you have this information after Autorize New Account: "Could not recognize the response from Twitter"

Please follow this thread and it will help you (i tested it and it works fine for me): https://wordpress.org/support/topic/could-not-recognize-the-response-from-twitter

Pay attention to this comment:

So, I found the problem was that the code and secret deal have to be erased, then you have to update options at the bottom of the page, then you have to input the new codes, then you have to update options again (I think) and THEN you have to click the authorize button.

This issue is not related to our theme. It is global problem with the twitter.

With Regards Daniel

Post edited by Daniel on
    Lead Graphic Designer