Before you ask please READ THIS

Some issues

in Xpert Posts: 8
Hello,

I have some difficulties and will be grateful if you could please help.
1. Links are not same with the menu. Example. I have "upcoming" button in menu, but in the link says "blog". or "credits" in menu, "resume" in link. See link please.
http://www.matthewgould.website/#a13_Resume

Also any possibility to have link without "#a13"

2. Some of the menu buttons doesn't work on top right corner menu. See link above please.

3. Twitter feed doesn't show up on website. I have done all consumer Key etc needed.

Comments

AZICS said: 1. Links are not same with the menu. Example. I have "upcoming" button in menu, but in the link says "blog". or "credits" in menu, "resume" in link. See link please.
    You have one Navigation Anchors named 'Upcoming', and it is placed in navigation menu.
    What You have in tiles is a 'Blog' Navigation Anchor with title changed in Visual Composer.
    What You should do:
    1. while editing Home Page find the row containing 'Upcommin' content block.
    2. edit the settings of this row
    3. go to 'General' tab and change 'Navigation anchor.' parameter to 'Upcoming'.
    AZICS said: Also any possibility to have link without "#a13"
    yes, but in the future, not precise date.
    AZICS said: 2. Some of the menu buttons doesn't work on top right corner menu. See link above please.
    Yes, Upcoming and Credits. It's because those are trying to link to not existing elements on the page.
    You need to chage 'Navigation anchor' parameter of each content block (while editing Home Page) to those used in navigation menu.
    AZICS said:
    3. Twitter feed doesn't show up on website. I have done all consumer Key etc needed.
    Go to Left Menu >> Appearance >> Widgets, and add Twitter Widget Pro to Footer Widget Area.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Thanks for quick response. Twitter sorted.
    In the Navigation anchor there are only the ones (blog, portfolio etc) you have put in demo theme. How can I add "upcoming" to navigation anchor? Alternatively I tried to give a "Row ID" it worked but in the link it shows some numbers and top menu still doesn't work. Any way I can sort this out?
    Thanks
    AZICS said: How can I add "upcoming" to navigation anchor?
    Please refer to http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/xpert/#!/adding_nava and further.
    All the Best.
    Since yesterday I am trying, still no success. I tried even a new page, and added row as shown in the documentation. I go to General tab, then activate Navigation Anchor. but on dropdown list, there are only the ones previously existed in demo version: Contact, Testimonials, Blog, Portfolio, Resume, Profile. I can not add new navigation title to the list. Could you please help.
    Hi, perhaps the documentation is too trivial.
    'Adding new Navigation Anchor is trivial. Just add title and save this post.'
    look at screen-shot.
    https://nimbus.everhelper.me/client/notes/share/333162/6nONank7iTQC9UTGmUPiiBffxX0TVeQ6/
    All the Best.
    Thank you very much. That was very helpful.