Before you ask please READ THIS

Works list ajax not loading content

Hello,

We are using the Adamant theme for a project of ours, located at https://newsletter.os3.pl. We have a problem with the “Works list” element with the option to target ajax container. The title is fetched but not the content of the Work. Furthermore, the functionality is not consistent – sometimes it DOES show the content, but I cannot identify the conditions when it works.
Please help me solve this issue as no errors are thrown and I cannot debug the code.

I can send login information and/or FTP access if you need it.

Thank you in advance

Comments

Hello!
    os3pl said: We are using the Adamant theme for a project of ours, located at https://newsletter.os3.pl. We have a problem with the “Works list” element with the option to target ajax container. The title is fetched but not the content of the Work. Furthermore, the functionality is not consistent – sometimes it DOES show the content, but I cannot identify the conditions when it works.
    sorry, but I'm unable to reproduce the issue You're reporting. Could You send a screenshots that show what You're getting?
    os3pl said: Please help me solve this issue as no errors are thrown and I cannot debug the code.
    Please post me those error messages.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
    Hello again, I am attaching a screenshot.

There are no errors.
    nocontent.jpg
    1682 x 1002 - 101K
    Ok, please provide me a full info about devices and browsers (with version number) where this is happening.
    All the Best.
    I checked on Chromium Linux 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit), on Firefox Linux 42.0, Firefox 42.0 OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)

It *sometimes* works on Firefox Linux, but I cannot identify what the conditions are for it working - it seems random.
    Hi,
    I finally managed to reproduce the problem, for me it happens only when I double click on Work list item or on navigation arrows when one is opened.
    I'll prepare an update and release it ASAP.
    I'll let You know when it's ready.
    All the Best.
    Hi,
    there's new version of Adamant theme available to download from ThemeForest.
    All the Best.