Before you ask please READ THIS

problem by inserting Google Analytic’s code

Hello.
I tried to enter the Google Analytic’s code on the correct place, in BP Apoloo13 Theme--> Main Settings
It never loads! I have the last version of the theme, and I tried with the previous one. The result is he same.

If it is helpful, this is my site: www.bizarro-grafico.com

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

Do you have any cache plugins installed? That may be the reason.

Anyway better use plugin for Google Analytic’s code like https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/

With kind regards.
  • Hi.
    Yes, I had a cache plugin but was deactivated one week ago. I have uninstalled it and tried again, but the result is the same.

I have installed Google Analytics by Yoast and configured it. I will wait a few days to see it is run. When I know the result I will come back and tell you.

Thanks.

In anycase, What’s the problem with the place of Google Analytics Code in the Theme? Have you thought to do something with that?

I have installed this plugins now:
    - Captcha by BestWebSoft
    - Cookie Law Info
    - Cookie-cat
    - Duplicator DESACTIVATED
    - Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
    - Google Analytics por Yoast
    - Oik base plugin
    - P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler) DESACTIVATED
    - Post Types Order
    - UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
    - Watermark
    - WP-Paginate
    - Yoast SEO

With regards.

• AirAir
    zhogot said: In anycase, What’s the problem with the place of Google Analytics Code in the Theme? Have you thought to do something with that?
    There is no problem with that. Just Envato(ThemeForest) now discourage use of such fields in theme, so user can use full fledged plugins if they need to. So we left it only for compatibility purpose :-) and we also sdvise to use plugin, as it has more "power" :-)
    zhogot said: Yes, I had a cache plugin but was deactivated one week ago. I have uninstalled it and tried again, but the result is the same.
    Often cache of such plugin need also to be cleared. Deactivation may not solve cache case.

With kind regards.