Before you ask please READ THIS

Visual composer trouble after new update

Hi.

I just updated Adamant + plugins with your newest release on Themeforest. Everything is fine but I ran into some trouble with the visual composer. Before the update I was using "Full width" a lot on rows, to get the background to stretch out, but I always had "Full width content" unticked. This is still the case but now all my content is full width as well even though the settings are correct :( I've tried to switch it on and off again but nothing works. I've made a quick fix now with some CSS but I really want it to work correctly since we might use full width content at some point in some pages.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Hi,
    so the problem is that You are unable to turn the 'full width content' off, right?
    If so - the 'Full width content?' is available but - somehow - it has been moved below the 'Margin bottom' parameter.
    This glitch will be fixed in next update.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • Hi that's exactly my problem. But the problem is not that the setting is not showing, i found the setting, but no matter how my settings are my content are still showed in full width.
    Hi,
    that is not what I'm having, and that's why I ask You to provide me login credentials to admin panel. Do it only via private message.
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.