Before you ask please READ THIS

is it possible to place skills on a separate page?

As above you have different sections for resume, about etc What I'd like to do is split the resume into two sections: Experience and Skills which would occupy a section each. IS that possible? Or do I have to have them in the resume page?

Comments

Yes, it's possible.
    Just edit home page, add a top level row right after resume section, and configure it according to http://www.apollo13.eu/docs/ceevee/#!/page_design
    Remember to rate our theme if you like it ;)
    All the Best.
  • thanks for the reply. Although I'm not sure where to add the column after the resume section. Can you screenshot perhaps and show me? Do I prepend the previous row? Or separate it? Also will this break the design? I want to, say, remove the best works and my clients section, and replace that with the skills section. Do you need more detail?
    Find the row that contains 'resume', clone it, and work on the cloned one, adjust it, change colors, change title, and of course change the Navigation Anchor (first You need to add new one)
    All the Best.
    thanks for replying. However I've come across a problem now. I hadn't touched the theme until the latest update today, and now I can't seem to edit the home page using visual composer backend. I do have ublocker and Disconnect installed, and disabled those but there's no content. I made a child theme and am using that. I probably have to do something obvious? I'll reimport the content
    can You please provide an url to your website?
    All the Best.

junaidhussain.co.uk

But I am currently in maintenance mode, and have created an admin account for you, please let me know how I can give you that information without displaying it publicly. 

Regards

By private message - click my nick and find a button 'Message' in top-right corner.
    All the Best.
    Ok, You are running your WordPress 4.5.1 site with 1.0.9 version of CeeVee.
    Please download the latest update of CeeVee (1.1.0 version) and update your website.
    All the Best.
  • edited April 2016 Posts: 12
    done that just now - thanks for noticing. I'm still getting an infinite load when trying to load a page on the visual composer also the WP Bakery doesn't seem to want to update? It says I have the latest version but the notice remains to update the plugin
    Post edited by korefuji on
    Please update the Visual Composer manually. By FTP. Please refer to https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation
    All the Best.
    Updated the visual composer by doing the following:

Deleted existing plugin
    Uploaded plugin from ceevee 1.1.0 plugin folder
    Extracted plugin file to root of plugin folder
    Refreshed page

Still having problems editing the content
    I've updated Visual Composer plugin for You.
    All the Best.
    amazing thank you - can you tell me what you did differently?
    The plugin Visual Composer has a bug that prevents it from being auto-updated, so it has to be done manually.
    That's all my friend ;)
    All the Best.