Before you ask please READ THIS

Tabs & Gallery

Hi.
I have a question, I published my website and I have troubles with the tabs and accordion.
It shows only the first tab, and if you want to click on the second, it does not open at all?
Everything entered correct.

The second question. Is there a possibility to add a second Album, which won´t be shown at the Home section?
I want to create something like a Gallery (Sports / Lifestyle...) which are all sub menus under Gallery.
The different sections should showcase the best photos of the different categories with your slider demo.
But I don´t want to see those categories (Sports / Lifestyle...) at the Album section.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help and thanks for that great theme,

Regards, Armin

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)
    armin_walcher said: I have a question, I published my website and I have troubles with the tabs and accordion.
    It shows only the first tab, and if you want to click on the second, it does not open at all?
    Everything entered correct.
    I think this was fixed in one of recent updates. Could you show link to affected page?
    armin_walcher said: The second question. Is there a possibility to add a second Album, which won´t be shown at the Home section? (...) I don´t want to see those categories (Sports / Lifestyle...) at the Album section.
    In album options http://apollo13.eu/docs/thirteen/#!/add_new_album you have option Exclude from Albums list page - you can use it for this.

With kind regards.
  • Hello! :)

Thanks for the fast answer.

Here is a link:

http://www.arminwalcher.com/about-me/#1454189449771-20541d14-ce38

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Perfect thanks for the Second one!

Best regards
  • AirAir
    Please download file from attachment, unzip it and upload it to thirteen/js/

We will also add this fix in next update.

With kind regards.
    zip
    zip
    script.zip
  • Thanks a lot for your help!
  • Just one more thing, which I got told from others who clicked on the website.
    If you click on show previous page (on the back button) a blank page shows up? I updated everything.

All the best,

Armin
  • AirAir
    edited February 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Hello:-)

Is this issue connected to Tabs issue?
    If not, then please start new topic with link to site where that happens.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on
    Hi guys,

I'm now having the same problem with the tabs with my site that is using your Chillout theme. The page is http://nextlevelescape.com

Under the 'Our Rooms' section the tabs won't display properly – only the first tab displays, the other two will not turn up when clicked.

Could you please advise how best to fix this?

Regards,

Daniel
  • AirAir
    Hi Daniel:-)

Please start new topic, cause this is different theme, and someone else is supporting Chillout, so he wont be able to find your question here.

With kind regards.