Before you ask please READ THIS

how to migrate template from my hosting to hosting client

Hi There!

I finished my web in a hosting prove. When I migrated the web to a hosting client the template didn’t work. Wordpress works. I don’t visualization of logo and images. The music don’t sound. How I should migrate the template?

Thank you

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello there:-)

You probably have absolute paths saved in some configuration options. Try removing file photon-a13/user/user.css or just resaving options in customizer. Re upload things that still wont work.

I hope you have moved your wordpress according to https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress

With kind regards.
  • What kind of answer is that? I have a problem in my migration with the theme that I pay.
    Please help me.
  • AirAir
    Hello again:-)

I am at home now, but I will reply so maybe tomorrow we will have better situation to work on.

I don't understand what is wrong with above answer, can you explain? I have gave you solution to issues that could happen while you were moving site to different hosting. I also gave you link that explains common problems with moving wordpress installation.

Please try what I have wrote above.

If I misunderstood what you exactly need, then please explain. If you feel I have treated you as a noob, then sorry but I just can not know what skill level WordPress ninja are you :-)

Have a good evening.

With kind regards.
  • basitante - try All In One WP Migration plugin, super easy to use to migrate sites