Before you ask please READ THIS

Lightbox stopped working after update

The lightbox functionality on galleries stopped working after the update. When clicking an image it opens up the image in a separate window with no navigation to scroll back and forth.

Tested on all browsers (firefox, chrome, safari and MS edge) its doing the same thing on all of them.

Is there a lightbox plugin I need to install to get it working again?

Updated to Wordpress 4.5 and BeachPlease Version: 1.7.0.
http://36laventana.com/

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

Thanks for report. I confirm it doesn't work now. I will try to check why is it happening, and I will reply here when I will have some news for you.

With kind regards.
  • Thank you for looking at it for me!!
  • AirAir
    Update is already available to get from ThemeForest. It wasn't easy to debug, but it is done. Thanks for report.

With kind regards.
  • Downloading the update. Thanks for the quick response.

I’ve updated to the newest version (v1.7.1), but still face the problem that my gallery lightboxes redirect to video’s external links (YouTube/Vimeo etc.) after pressing the play button on gallery videos.

Videos that are uploaded on my server open in a lightbox, but have the same errors as briantercero explained.

I’ve tested on Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge and IE.

Here is an example page.

I don’t know if this has anything to do with this, but I made (or better you once told me) the following changes in "jackbox-packed.min" to hide an error text ("Forbidden") in the video’s description:

delete:
    <div class="jackbox-social"></div>

change
    newItem:function(a,b){bc.call(a[0],b);/*a.each(bc,[b])*/},removeItem:function(a){a.each(bc, [!1,!0])}}
    to
    newItem:function(a,b){a.each(bc,[b])},removeItem:function(a){a.each(bc, [!1,!0])}}

Thanks in advance!

• AirAir
    :-)
    Tupamaros said:

I don’t know if this has anything to do with this, but I made (or better you once told me) the following changes in "jackbox-packed.min" to hide an error text ("Forbidden") in the video’s description:

delete:
    <div class="jackbox-social"></div>

change
    newItem:function(a,b){bc.call(a[0],b);/*a.each(bc,[b])*/},removeItem:function(a){a.each(bc, [!1,!0])}}
    to
    newItem:function(a,b){a.each(bc,[b])},removeItem:function(a){a.each(bc, [!1,!0])}}

This exactly source of issue. I don't remember giving you such advice, but doesn't matter. Exactly this has to be changed to what was before change.

With kind regards.
    Too bad… :D
    Okay, I changed it to the original file again, cleared my cache, deleted my cookies and now it works. Thanks. But how do I get rid of that social icons error now? ^^
  • AirAir
    edited April 2016 Posts: 10,970
    Could you point me to discussion where I advised you such change, and we could continue there? I don't want pollute this topic. Thanks.

EDIT:

OK I found this topic
    So delete this <div class="jackbox-social"></div> and you will be done.
    Other change is important.

With kind regards.
    Post edited by Air on

Of course: Here it is.

Sorry for the pollution. ;)

You actually never told me to delete those certain lines. I just checked what’s the difference between this file updated to v.1.7 and the one I’m using.