Before you ask please READ THIS

Mobile edition

Hi,

Can I modify this "button" on mobile?? I think is small for the users...

Thanks.

Best regards.

Javier.
example image.jpg
480 x 494 - 36K

Comments

• AirAir
    Hello:-)

This is background image so it wont be so easy. Its current click area size is 22x20px.

You can try such custom CSS to increase click area:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
    .glass-switch {
    line-height: 30px !important;
    padding-right: 30px;
    }
    }
    With kind regards.
    Hi,

Thanks for your support. I include the CSS style but there is a problem. The area is bigger but the text is hidden like before. Is any way to show the text area on mobile??

Best regards.
    image2.jpg
    471 x 541 - 89K
  • AirAir
    You didn't say anything about showing text before. Show me link to your site please.

With kind regards.
    Hi again,

Ok, I know, sorry about that.

http://www.pilardiazediciones.es/

I have another question, if I have to open a new discussion, tell me please... I configured all to show all parts of an image when I hide the menus on desktop, but when you do it on mobile, the image cuts on the menu when you hide it, the image don´t get bigger... i hope you understand me... sorry for my english..
  • AirAir
    I see you already did some modifications that you didn't tell me about in CSS.

If you want to make text visible again, then remove code I gave you previously, and add this instead:
    @media only screen and (max-width: 650px) {
    #jpHeaderPlayer a.jp-play, #jpHeaderPlayer a.jp-pause, #footer .controls span.action, .glass-switch {
    text-indent: 0;
    width: auto;
    }
    }
    Should do it :-)

As for your second question I don't understand it fully. It will be good if you start new topic and show me on screen shot what you mean.

With kind regards.
    Hi,

Thanks again, great job and support!!

Best regards.